Sitemap & Rules
Silver Lake Park Campground Rules
• Electricity is sub metered for seasonal sites.
• A reservation deposit is required.
• Your deposit will be refunded if notified at least 14 days prior to arrival, excluding a $15.00 administration fee.
• No refunds for holidays and special events.
• Sorry, no dogs.
• Camping rates are based on 2 adults and their 2 dependent children (under 18).
• Rates vary during holidays and events.
• Maximum of 4 adults per camp site.
• A 9% state tax is added to all cabin rates.
• Early arrival & late checkout constitutes a minimum of 1/2 nightly fee.
• All registered campers are responsible for their guests, guest registration, and that all applicable fees have been paid. Any guest staying over 1 hour will be charged guest fees.
• Day guests must leave the park by 8:00 PM. Overnight guests must leave by 11:00 AM.
• Any person violating these policies will be asked to leave the campground immediately.